Doing this tag really helped me look back at my year and reflect on what I did. I got to critique my 2015 self to better my 2016 self. I think everyone should sit down and answers these questions about their year. I did skip over some questions but I put all the question at the bottom of this post.
1) Biggest Accomplishment of 2015
- Got into a large 4 Year University
- I found myself in 2015
- Found a major that I loved ( in the process of declaring)
- Going to Atlanta, Georgia for one night and just had the most epic turnup with my bestfriends.
- My whole first semester at my university; I will never forget that semester.
- Completing my coursework this semester; marketing is a tough major that requires a lot of you attention.
- Maintaining a stable relationship with my parents; me and my parents are too much alike so we don’t always come to an agreement.
- Maybelline Fit Me Foundation (Coconut)
- Elf Foundation Brush
- Color ME Beautiful Lipstick (Peace)
- Elf Matte Lipsticks
- Black Radiance Foundation
- I partied a little to much these past two semesters
- I let a lot of small things affect my attitude. I can’t sweat the small stuff
- The party can wait
- Prioritize you time
- Life is to short to not smile
- Follow your dreams while your young because one day it will be too late